Terms and Conditions: Governing Use of Mishra car Rental Booking Services
• Tariffs and Special Packages rates might differ during the festive season (except for Schools/Colleges and Offices/Companies package).
• Schools/Colleges and Offices/Companies doesn’t include the services on Sundays and Public Holidays. Extra charges at per km. rate applicable in such events.
• Advance payments has to be made for School/College, Office/Companies and Outstation packages.
• Our cabs strictly follow “No Smoking/Drinking” policy. No passenger(s) would be entertained in drunken case.
• GST amount @ 5.00% shall be charged extra over the total bill amount.
• Customer will have to pay additional charges (if applicable) for Toll tax, Road tax, Parking charges, Waiting charges and any other such charges.
1. The customer shall pay the taxi fare (as displayed in the meter), parking charges, additional night surcharge (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi services. The toll charges will be payable by customer as applicable, only when the customer is travelling in mishra car rental & crosses the toll post.
2. All bookings made will attract an additional ‘Convenience Charge’.
Convenience charge will be charged in addition to your fare charge & it will get added automatically in your bill.
3. The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the services offered by mishra car rental is at the sole risk of the Customer and that mishra car rental disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Without prejudice to the above, mishra car rental makes no representation or warranty that:
a. The service will meet your requirements;
b. The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
Mishra Car Rental shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service offered by mishra car rental or due to the failure of to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer’s non-compliance with the services’ recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of mishra car rental or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
Without prejudice to the above, mishra car rental shall not be liable for any direct or indirect or damage which may be suffered by the Customer as a result of any failure by Flash Cabs to provide a taxi to the Customer within any stipulated time even if mishra car rental has agreed to so provide the taxi or even if the Customer has advised Flash Cabs of the possibility that any such loss or damage would result if the taxi is not provided at all or within the stipulated time